Sunday, May 18, 2008

Post-earthquake

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still OK after the earthquake as is everyone I know here in China. Unfortunately, there are thousands of people who were killed, even more who were injured and millions who have been left homeless from this disaster. Please keep them in your thoughts in prayers.

I'm hoping this summer they will be more open about letting volunteers in and that I'll be able to go help those in need. If any of you hear of any efforts like this please let me know.

Lastly, I'd really like to sincerely thank everyone for their concern this past week. The number of people who have left me messages and sent e-mails to me, my friends and my family in regards to my safety is truly overwhelming. I feel so blessed to know there are so many people out there thinking of me and who care for me. Thank you so much.

No comments: