Monday, April 21, 2008

All representatives are still busy

I'm on hold with Apple right now, waiting to talk to them about a problem with my computer and it is making me anxious to be back in the same time zone (or at least a closer one) as everyone back home. It will be convenient to be able to pick up the phone and just call people without having to think about if they are awake yet or if it is too late to call. I think I adjusted to the time difference pretty fast and I've always been able to keep track of what time it is back home. The only exception was Daylight Savings Time, which I totally forgot about (sorry Danny) since we don't change the clocks at all in China. Anyway, they answered my call so I'm going to run. I just wanted to ramble a little about the convenience of calling people in the same country.

No comments: